The Abegg Love Letters

To those who have been called, who are loved by God the Father and kept by Jesus Christ; mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. -Jude 1:1


As Regional Leaders with United World Mission, we serve in Latin America to provide support & training to missionaries on the field. We work with Latin Partner Ministries that focus on everything from theological education to medical care, from children’s homes to retirement homes. Our goal is to come along side organizations & amplify their impact for good and the Gospel.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

30, 60, 100 X!

In July the Abegg family took part in a reunion with the families of six life long friends from my UCSanta Cruz days ('88-'92). These men and their respective families have, and are serving the Lord literally in all corners of the globe. Dan McWilliams, the Intervarsity leader who put up with us all those years ago wrote about the time in his most recent news letter. Since I haven't uploaded any of my pictures or shared my thoughts on this time, I'll pass his along. (click on the image to enlarge). Praise the Lord with us in what He has, and continues to do through a group of radically different, goof-ball freshmen that He brought together in the very secular setting of Santa Cruz. He truly is a "God of Wonders"!

1 comment:

Carrie Smith said...

That is so awesome! I didn't know you were an IVer too! My closest college friends came from IV, but none of my small groups ever kept the bond so closely. Thanks for sharing!